Our seasonal Pumpkin Spice Chai may soon become your favorite tea to look forward to each Fall and Winter! This chai blend boasts a perfectly-balanced full leaf Assam black tea base with cinnamon, clove, cardamom, allspice, and pumpkin flavor to get you warmed up for Fall. This tea makes an amazing pumpkin latte with the simple addition of steamed milk. This seasonal treat will have you jumping in piles of rainbow-colored leaves in no time!
- Premium pumpkin spice tea
- Black tea origins: Assam, India
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: black tea, ginger root, cardamom, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, black pepper, pumpkin flavoring
2 oz (approximately 25 servings)
All teas are packaged in stand-up, resealable pouches to maintain freshness. FDA approved.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
2 heaping teaspoons loose leaf Pumpkin Spice Chai, 8 oz (1 cup) your choice of milk (whole, lowfat, skim, almond, soy, coconut or rice milk all work well), 8 oz (1 cup) water, 1/2 to 2 tsp (depending on taste) sweetener of your choice (agave and honey work well).
1. Combine milk and water in saucepan.
2. Place on stove and heat to just short of boiling point.
3. Remove from heat and add Pumpkin Spice Chai leaves. Cover and let steep 5 minutes.
4. Add sweetener and stir until completely blended into hot brew.
5. Pour into serving mug or cups, straining out Pumpkin Spice Chai leaves.
Yields: 1–2 servings